Interested in meaningful work that supports the United States Navy? Are you looking to be part of a diverse team which prioritizes respect and inclusion, and a company that invests in its employees’ professional development and values a work/life balance?
If so, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems is seeking software engineering professionals like you to work in a team environment on the design, development, integration, and maintenance of a large scale, Real Time Software System that supports our warfighters. You’ll be asked to analyze and resolve complex system integration challenges in both a lab and fielded environment as needed, as well as needing to communicate real time technical issues and recommend solutions and alternatives. This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or Salary Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.Required Skills:
- Minimum 2 years recent software development experience within design, development, test, or integration of system software components.
- Object Oriented Design & Development, Application Development: C++
- Unix/Linux Operating System knowledge
- This position requires the ability to obtain a secret clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Application Development: C/C++, Java, XML
- OOA/D,UML, Rational Rose
- Experience with Clear Case and Clear Quest
- Able to support basic Infrastructure services (builder, framework, shell)
- Software process, peer reviews, defect tracking, change control
- Data querying and analysis, scripting tools, automation
- Experience with IA hardening, STIGs, CCEVS, implementation of MAC controls, penetration testing, TCSEC, and TNI.
- Experience with security policies on operating systems and network devices.
- BS in technical major such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical degree
Keywords: C, C++, JAVA, IA, Clear Case, Object Oriented, Unix. Linux, secret clearance
What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a clearance.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Why I Choose Raytheon
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.