Are you ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to making the world a safer place, Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Raytheon is seeking an Senior Principal Automation Integration System Engineer for the GPS OCX Programâs Automation team.
The Automation Team is responsible for introducing schedule, cost and quality improvements across all the program IPTs and processes via automation and tooling. The GPS OCX Automation Team is looking across the entire program and introducing the latest tooling, methodologies and processes to ensure the program meets and exceeds schedule and quality commitments while reducing cost. The Automation Team does not see impediments but rather opportunities and our work directly affects the success of the program.
The GPS OCX Automation Team needs an integration expert to support its modernization initiatives. The Automation and Integration Engineer will work with SEIT and the other IPTs to define and document the integration approach. The Automation Integration Engineer will work with the Automation Lead to define the high ROI areas for test automation and to define a test automation approach and schedule. The Automation Integration Engineer will work with SEIT and the other IPTs to codify acceptance / exit criteria for automated tests and will work with Automation and IPT SW Engineers to implement get the underlying test bindings implemented. The Senior Principal Automation Integration System Engineer will work with the Automation Lead and other other organizations to reduce overall testing cycle times at the Unit, Function, Integration and System Test levels and to increase system quality. The Automation Integration Engineer will help improve DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) maturity / adoption.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a current/active Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain/maintain a TS/SCI clearance
Required Experience, Knowledge and/or Skills:
- STEM degree and at least 10+ years of demonstrated test engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
- Experience with Jenkins continuous integration server used to run build, test, deploy and install pipeline
- Experience defining or implementing an automated Test Architecture
- Experience with Cucumber, BEHAVE or similar testing frameworks
- Understand of the different levels of test and what each provide
- Some familiarity with Unit Test frameworks such as Junit
- Experience with RedHat / CentOS / Fedora Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to interact and present to engineers and management
- Some knowledge of satellite ground systems, including hardware, software, and communications architecture.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities and deadline constraints requiring rapid turnarounds
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (including Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- Current Secret clearance
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Knowledge or experience with Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin or a similar testing SW
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge of Agile SW Development
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a Science.
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.