Raytheon Intelligence, Information & Services Division (IIS) has opportunities for TSA IT Specialist. As a TSA IT Specialist you will perform a wide variety of tasks with respect to TSA computer hardware, software, networks and user support. Supports, maintains and utilizes various company and customer resources. Assist with asset management, configuration, technical and operational onsite support services. Implement hardware and software Installations, Moves, Adds, and Changes (IMAC) and perform break-fix maintenance (including warranty maintenance/coordination) and support on IT equipment as well as other on-site support as required. Provide deployment and ongoing support of technologies (voice, data and video) within the TSA's IT infrastructure environment. Examples include but not limited to: servers, workstations, desktops/laptops, tablets, local/network printers/scanners, peripherals, network devices, communication devices, Electronic Time and Attendance System (eTAS) clocks Duress Alarms, TSE and TSA-owned closets and IT communication racks/cabinets.
Tasks will be assigned primarily at McCarran International Airport (LAS). Other duties as assigned at other regional airport locations within a 100 mile radius.Duties include but not limited to:
- Resolve incident, verify incident is resolved and obtain user acknowledgement that no issues remain.
- Update Remedy ticket with resolution and asset records.
- Receive incident ticket, contact user to gather additional information and/or schedule resolution activities.
- Research IMPACT Site Support Operations Portal and Asset Records for any known history on this incident, equipment and software.
- Troubleshoot problem/issue and formulate corrective action(s), and as needed, work with other providers to isolate trouble.
- Obtain hardware or software required and coordinate with TSA service providers or 3rd party providers.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
Minimum of 6 years of related experience with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree ***note required education below***
Experience with computer networking, computer maintenance, hardware installation, and cabling
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
Experience and/or certification on one or more TSA Security Systems
Experience in a TSA environment
Knowledge of Security Screening Equipment
Experience working with virtual teams
Secret Clearance preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field is preferred, but an Associate’s Degree with at least 8 years of directly related experience OR High School with at least 10 years’ directly related experience is required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.