Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RF/Transmission Operations Engineer (Planning/Optimization)
- Ensure the best QOS delivered for the last mile end user
- Perform routine audits of network parameters and recommend remedial action where necessary.
- Handle and monitor the performance of new upgrades on the network
- Report directly to RF/Transmission Manager.
- To handle escalated complaints related to coverage and quality experienced by the users.
- To handle transmission backbone traffic routing
- Fixed Wireless Network Planning and optimization
- Capacity Dimensioning and Design
- Interference Analysis both Internal & External
Education and Qualifications
- BSc / HND in Computer Engineering/Telecommunications
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work well in an international, multi-cultural, and high pressure technical environment.
- 3+ years of technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Knowledgeable in Cisco routers and switches configuration.
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Certified Wireless Network Associate (CWNA) preferred.
- Good understanding of wireless communications is preferred.
- Experience: 4 years and above.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.