SAIC is seeking a Security Analyst to provide expertise in support of a system program office in the National Security Space domain on the Horizon 2 contract. This position requires familiarity with Department of Defense and United States Air Force regulations that pertain to industrial security and program protection. This position provides advisory and assistance services to the Space Superiority Systems Directorate’s Advanced Capabilities Division.
• Supports personnel security clearance processing; enters data and track clearances in customer’s security database.
• Implements visitor control and certifications for visitors to customer sites.
• Coordinates and transmits clearance information as directed by the Customer.
• Reviews documents for proper classification markings.
• Supports meetings to ensure compliance with administrative security safeguards.
• Supports security processing – courier, scheduling, tracking, and facilitating meetings.
• Coordinates actions with program office security personnel and external security organizations.
• Develops program office security documentation (e.g., Program Protection Strategy/Plan), manages implementation, and reports status to cognizant authorities.
• Reviews and provides feedback on development contractor security documents (e.g., Program Protection Implementation Plan) and monitors and reports on program status.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience.
• Experience with SCI and SAP level accesses. JPAS is a plus.
• Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars).
• Responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments.
• Experience with Department of Defense organizations.
• Polished communicator.
• BA/BS Degree (7-years relevant experience may substitute for degree).
• 3-years+ security administration experience out of 7-years of work experience.