Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for a Family Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia. Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area. Dumfries Health Center’s access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine)
Aspects of the practice include:
• 40 hour work week with no call.
• Predictable work schedule and income base.
• No prenatal care or OB responsibilities
• A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals
• Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families. Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
• 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
• Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants. (3:1 ratio across practice)
• Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
• On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
• RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
• NCQA recognized “Patient Centered Medical Home”
Additional benefits include:
• Paid vacation plus 10 additional paid federal holidays
• Medical, dental, & vision Insurance
• Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
• Relocation assistance
The Family Medicine Physician will have the following requirements:
• Completion of an accredited FP Residency program
• Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
• Active DEA
• Current BLS certification
• License to Practice in any State
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) and Federal Occupational Health Clinics located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military and federal employees.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.