What We Are Doing:
We are providing solutions for one of the largest needs in the security space. As the world is becoming more and more connected so is the need for Forescout’s solutions. Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and control and we have pioneered an agentless approach to network security to address the explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and operational technologies (OT).
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a highly motivated Commission Analyst to play a key role within the Company’s Accounting and Finance functions. This highly visible position administers and accounts for worldwide sales incentive plans. This position will report to the Director of Revenue. This position is key to supporting the continued rapid growth of the Company and supports the application of new Revenue guidance to customer acquisition costs.
What You Bring To Forescout:
- Administrating Global Sales Compensation Plan in commission system including individual plan and hierarchy set-up, territory mapping, adjustments, data validation, apply payments, prepare and track accepted individual sales compensation plans.
- Worked closely with Sales Operations and Human Resource to track changes in sales employee data for new hire, compensation changes and termination.
- Testing of commission system to ensure commission calculate correctly for the changes in sales plan and compensation structure.
- Work closely with other teams to improve the commission system
- Provide ongoing support and resolving commission calculation-related inquiries and exceptions with the sales teams.
- Provide Sales Operations, sales leaders, and Accounting with ad hoc commission data gathering, reporting, analysis, and other projects as needed.
- Prepare Commission and Marketing Development Fund accrual journal entry, account reconciliation, Balance Sheet and P&L variance analysis, cadence reporting, and updating preparer checklists.
- Present Balance Sheet review to management
- Prepare external audit PBC requests
- Assist with updating SOX control narratives, provide audit partners with processes walkthrough, and updating key control assessment and desk procedures.
- Support Channel Marking team on Marketing Development Fund inquiries.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in Commission and Accounting
- Strong understanding of Sales Compensation programs in an enterprise software company with multi-tier sales channels
- Proficient with Excel
- System savvy and ability to work with different applications
- Experience with Anaplan and NetSuite System a strong plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
Forescout offers a strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Forescout!
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.