Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
In this role, you will be leading a team of skilled software engineers toward creating next-generation solutions that help solve the complex and mission critical business problems for the credit/debit card fraud business. Additionally, you will be leading the design, development and implementation of these solutions leveraging modern architectures, engineering designs, technologies and the Agile/DevOps model. You will also take ownership of Strategic direction and Application portfolio.This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages with 10+ plus years of experience in Java, Spring, SQL, UNIX scripting programming experience
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Innovative partnership, creation of POC to end solution
- Strong background with integration solutions such as REST, Kafka, and API Gateways
- Knowledge/experience with micro services development implementing event driven architecture patterns on hybrid cloud platfoms
- Leveraging Continuous Integration / Delivery CI/CD pipelines and devops automation
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.