|Mortgage Loan Processor II|
|Lewiston - Bates Mill #7|
|TD Bank AMCB|
|Operations & Underwriting|
|Operations & Underwriting|
| About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® |
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
|The Loan Processor II is primarily responsible for providing support to the lending areas by reviewing the accuracy of consumer and mortgage loans from conditional approval to closing.|
| • Contacts customer directly to obtain conditions placed by lender or underwriter
• Reviews all required support materials, such as titles, and flood certifications to prepare files for closing
• Prepares required loan documentation for approved loan applications such as disclosures
• Provides support to customers, branches and lending staff as needed
• Assists in testing new systems and documentation software
• Collects and reviews all conditions placed on loan by lender or underwriter
• Contacts customers to collect and review additional information needed to close the loan as necessary
• Answers phone calls in queue as well as personal line to assist customers
• May assist in training the Loan Processor I
| • Associate’s degree and/or Bachelor’s degree required
• 1+ years loan documentation experience
• 1+ years loan processing experience preferred
• Detail oriented.
• Working knowledge of Bank loan products and policies.
• Knowledge of lending software preferred.
• Proven ability to handle heavy workload and meet stringent deadlines.
• Solid oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively with all customers, both internal and external.
• Working knowledge and understanding of regulations from different states.
• Strong PC skills.
• Flexible work schedule (rotation of nights and/or weekends as required).
• This position falls within the definition of Loan Originator as defined under Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36, and the definition of Mortgage Loan Originator as defined under the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. §§ 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
• Must be eligible for employment with a covered financial institution under the standards established by Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36.
• Must be eligible for registration as a registered mortgage loan originator with the NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry) in accordance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. §§ 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
• A satisfactory criminal background check, credit report, and statements from job applicant regarding administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position.
|40 m-F 8-5|
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.