Injection Molding Process Engineer
Tellis Executive Search
Sorry, This Job is No Longer Available.
Exciting new opportunity in the Greenville, SC area for a Process Engineer with a global plastics manufacturing company! Solid knowledge of injection molding manufacturing processes is required as this position will be primarily responsible for the set-up, start-up, and improvements to new and existing molds and processes. Familiarity with processing PP, HDPE, LLPE, and Nylon as well as post process regrind is highly preferred. This is a tremendous opportunity for a growth and career oriented engineer and offers a terrific compensation and benefits package as well. Well-qualified candidates will be contacted quickly!
- 2-year degree or higher in a technical curriculum highly preferred
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in injection molding
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Technical writing ability
- Complete and update process sheets and manuals including DOE
- Troubleshoot molding processes and find the root cause of defects and resolve
- Start-up as well as troubleshoot new and existing molds
- Assist line technicians in production runs when needed
- Train and mentor other mold technicians
- Work with the tooling and maintenance departments to determine process failures and corrective actions
- Some travel is required