WHO WE ARE:
Premier Healthcare Services is a leading provider of skilled in-home care for patients. We are currently looking for a passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill our Biller Position! Our success is largely based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding customer care.
The File Clerk is responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining file organization according to standard procedures. They will able to respond to all document inquires. The file clerk will also be responsible for monitoring compliance with all HR file organization policies.
WHAT PREMIER OFFERS:
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
FILE CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES:
- File all processed time cards for each regional center for each pay cycle before proceeding pay cycle begins according to established filing systems
- File all care provider documents in proper locations
- Assist with researching care provider and time card issues and documents
- Assist with regional center and bank audits
- Complete projects associated with all documents and files
- Work with team members to finish job-related tasks as needed
- Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
FILE CLERK REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of one year of filing and/or customer service experience within the last four years
- Ability to handle high volumes of paperwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Premier’s proprietary computer programs.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously; strong organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
If you feel that you are a match for our File Clerk opening we welcome you to submit your resume.
Premier Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.