CFM Management, Inc. seeks a responsible, meticulous and reliable part-time Office Manager for our property management company, Big Guy Properties in Canton. This role would be responsible for a wide variety of administrative activities so we are looking for someone who pays high attention to detail and loves staying organized.
Learn more about us here:
This position reports to our Controller.
In this position, you will be:
- Answering Phones
- Entering work orders for repairs/maintenance and gathering information for each order.
- Assisting tenants with any questions
- Taking payments
- Managing tenant records
- Posting notices
- Assisting with rent collections
- Entering all tenant info into rent manager including conversations, uploading leases etc.
- Helping process rent applications
- Pictures of issues of any repairs/issues in tenants unit and following up with maintenance crew to assure work has been done
Your background and skills set should include:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior experience with admin/office tasks is desired.
- Neat, clean and professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Successfully pass a drug test
- Strong attention yo detail and diligently organized
- Demonstrate strong skills for communicating with residents, co-workers, and senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to and foster a team approach to serving residents and maintaining a successful community.
****The final steps in our hiring process are a drug test and background check****
Shift is 10a-4:30p mon-fri
Wage is $16/hour