RN Registered Nurse Supervisor $5K BONUSPrimary Location:
ClinicalYou have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your expertise. Together you can achieve great things!Description
For Adult Day Health and The MENTOR Network the RN Supervisor is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Adult Day Health, Inc. is seeking an RN Supervisor to oversee our nursing service team including interviewing, hiring and scheduling while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. RN Supervisors monitor the health and medical condition of the seniors we serve. The RN Supervisor also manages the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments and scheduling of medical appointments.
- Plans and organizes
activities in nursing services
- Orders, or directs
ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on
- Investigates and resolves complaints,
and refers unusual problems to superior.
- Plans and organizes
orientation and in-service training for unit staff members, and
participates in guidance and educational programs
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Current RN license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Two year experience working with similar clientele
- Current CPR/First Aid and AED certification.
- Chinese speaking highly preferred
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from c