True Information Assurance (TRUE), LLC is seeking a DoD Systems Architect (Cybersecurity Network Engineer II) in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI +CI/Poly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
True is looking for a DoD Systems Architect to support exciting opportunities with USCYBERCOM at US CYBER Command located at Fort Meade, Maryland. Join a team of best-in-industry cyber warriors dedicated to our nation’s cyber defense.
As a DoD Systems Architect (Cybersecurity Network Engineer II) you will support USCYBERCOM with its enterprise-level requirements and solutions analysis. This position requires decomposition of system level requirements and the creation of high-level diagrams that describe systems and their inter-dependencies. Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a technical team lead, design and define systems architecture for new or existing computer systems supporting the command or enterprise.
- Perform complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Minimum DOD 8140 / DOD 8570 IASAE LEVEL 1 (CASP-CE, CISSP, CSSLP).
- Applicant must be an experienced MS Visio user.
- Cameo Systems Modeler ™ by NoMagic.
- MagicDraw by NoMagic.
- IBM Enterprise Architecture Tools.
- Perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Plan upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develop and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a Network Architect.
- Understanding of System Security Plan (SSP) requirements.
- Government contractor work experience, specifically within the Department of Defense.
- Project focus on cyber warfare or cyber security.
- Leadership experience including strong communication and presentation skills.
- USCYBERCOM cleared.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. True Information Assurance, LLC reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
True Information Assurance, LLC. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/D/V; AA).