Provide planning, communication and operational direction to all departments in the Hub and support to IOC.
- Research and record pertinent flight data and information regarding the daily operation. Acquire and maintain all hub controller positions; i.e. ramp control, Gate Planner, Turn Coordinator, Future Planner, arrival radio / FLIFO input / times radio, and flight monitor.
- Gather and disseminate operational information to all areas. Plan and prepare for each complex to give direction to all areas of customer service.
- Follow through with the successful execution of planned and unplanned operations. Consider all relevant information to track, determine and accurately record flights and operational information.
- Provide answers and direction in a variety of situations to all areas of the operation and vendors.
- Initiate and execute plans to provide on-time departures, baggage performance reliability and excellent customer service.
- Emergency situation coordination and notification for medical, hazmat and security situation.
- Perform any other duties as needed by the operation or as directed by the Hub Control Center Manager.
- Conduct on-the-job-training on a regular basis.