The Design Consultant will be part of a specialized team that provides design support to our customers through advanced customization of Vistaprint’s design templates and modifications to customers’ design assets. This design support will be provided through various channels including, Phone, Email, Video conference or Live Chat. This person shall have adequate experience in Customer service and Graphic design with the flexibility to positively adapt to workflow changes, new technologies and cultures. This individual is a self-starter who devises and implements creative solutions in a timely manner. A Design Consultant will be expected to perform all, or some tasks mentioned in key output below.
The goal is to provide world-class customer service by:
- Offering a professional design and customization service to our customers
- Providing assistance and guidance with products and graphic designs, as well as showing confidence in navigating our website and executing our processes.
- Offering friendly, personalized help and resolutions
Your role will involve:
- Answering all customer inquiries from customers and baseline agents through various channels (telephone, email, chat and video conferencing) in a courteous and professional manner.
- Handling customer design request over the phone and offline.
- Building a strong customer relationship.
- Helping customers make advanced customizations to Vistaprint designs.
- Creating custom matching sets of products.
- Sharing knowledge and insight to help improve and grow programs.
- Executing requested design updates, expansions and revisions using Adobe CC and Vistaprint technology.
- Vectorization of existing custom graphics and/or designs to ensure highest possible printing quality.
In return, you will bring:
- Tertiary education, professional training or certification in design-related fields (including but not limited to graphic design, web design, visual arts or Information Technology, training/certification in graphic design and/or any software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, GIMP, Corel or any other design software suites) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and design support while multi-tasking
- At least six (6) months of customer service experience
- Professional experience (previous full or part time employment, self-employed individuals and freelancers) in graphic design and/or photo imaging design as well as vector graphics
- Must be available to work any shift that falls within our operating hours which spans 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Hobbyists in graphic design, or secondary education exposure to the visual arts or Information Technology.
- Expressed interest in graphic design or design-related activities