Vistaprint is looking for a Software Engineer who possesses intelligence, energy, and strong analytical and developer skills. In this role, you will work in a Tunis-based team and you will collaborate with people from other locations to maintain automation interfaces and Cloud based platforms that are critical to our business.
Your role will involve:
- Maintain and support platforms written in Microsoft technology (C#,VB.NET) Web API and other technologies.
- Resolving problems, determine root cause and business impact, propose long term prevention, and report on those activities.
- Prioritizing problem fixes effectively based on business value, risk, urgency, and level of effort and acting as a single point of contact when interfacing with other teams
- Write and maintain documentation: bug fixes, troubleshooting documentation and best practices
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar
- Familiar with SQL and Databases management (T-SQL, stored procedures, reporting services) to maintain and create projects when needed.
- Excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills are required
- Proactively recommending improvements to our tooling and processes, to prevent business losses and improve efficiency.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with HTML/CSS .
- Familiar with version control systems.
- Familiarity with systems design patterns (MVC…) is a plus.
- Experience with Quality Automation tools (QTP, Selenium, …) is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to understand the inter-relationships among complex applications and systems.
- Must be a creative problem/puzzle solver and a fast learner.
- Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills, collaborative and motivated team-player
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.