This Positon Starts at 15.76 and hour.
This position is responsible for the auditing of customer orders and/or items as well as incoming supplier materials to ensure their conformance to specifications. The schedule for this position is Sunday-Tuesday from 5:00pm-5:30am with alternating Wednesday's. A high level of product and process inspection and documentation from the completion of the quality checks will be required. A high degree of accuracy is required in all aspects of this classification to ensure a conformance measurement KPI for the Reno facility. This position may be responsible for rotating among various locations in the facility to provide an appropriate sampling of products and materials are inspected.
Vistaprint offers small businesses everything they need to market their business. We offer high-quality printed marketing materials, promotional products and marketing services such as copywriting, design, websites and postcard mailing. For more information, please visit www.vistaprint.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be able inspect identify and catalog any quality defects or issues using the Quality Database drawn from training, specifications (CTQ’s) or other provided reference material
- Ability to perform visual inspections (to boundary samples, rating scales) and gauge inspections as required.
- Perform all functions related to the processing and shipping of the product. Be able to perform packaging functions (packing items, banding, labelling and bin sorting etc.)
- Knowledgeable of CTQ’s related to all products (upon training)
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work accurately under time constraints
- Contribute improvement ideas to the quality team
- Attend Quality training and meetings periodically scheduled via Outlook to stay up to date
- Ability to effectively work independently and with others
- Demonstrated experience with SAP for passing and failing of incoming products as per specifications/known standard
- Support shift operations by providing standards, guidelines and specific training to team members as required
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 12hours)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a world-class manufacturing environment
- Experience with statistical analysis techniques, ergonomics and process flow
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook 365
- Must have clearly demonstrated root cause problem solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with measurement equipment/tools
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision