At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fuelled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
To support the growth of Vistaprint and growing world-class talent, our global Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator!
About our Team:
Talent Acquisition at Vistaprint has a global presence, with team members working in our Waltham, MA headquarters and various offices internationally. We, along with the rest of the HR team, all share the same enthusiasm about evolving the positive experience for our candidates and employees. The Talent Acquisition team is positioned well to make a tremendous impact as we continue to work hard to attract the best and brightest to join the Vistaprint organization.
What you’ll do all day:
- Coordinate onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Arrange candidate’s travel and accommodation when needed and reconcile their expenses
- Meet and greet candidates onsite for interviews
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with various events
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and the wider HR team on ad-hoc recruiting projects
- Carry out various administrative duties to support the Talent Acquisition team
- Maintain accurate and consistent candidate data within our internal systems
A few reasons you might love it:
- We’re transforming a billion dollar business. We are a fast-paced environment, operating with an Agile mindset, and we are always looking to continually improve and evolve. Our CEO values speed, agility, innovation and collective impact. Our audacious goals present a tremendous opportunity for change.
- The work environment is amazing. You will have great colleagues that are as talented as you are and want to invest in your career growth. We work hard to deliver on our goals, and there’s a lot to do, but the ability to have an impact here is endless.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has career aspirations to work in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition and demonstrated success in an internship or related degree program, ideally.
- Is motivated by a fast-paced environment and can thrive whilst under pressure with tight deadlines to meet.
- Works well across boundaries; you must be collaborative and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is going to be hands-on, proactive and have high-energy while being adaptable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Is highly organized, with the ability to prioritize their work and tasks while managing their time efficiently.
- Can demonstrate a high attention to detail and able to spot errors and proactively correct them
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Holds a recent degree in ideally a related field