At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Online Customer Service (OCS) Team of Phone Representatives, part of WFVC, is responsible for responding to routine and/or complex inquiries and complaints from customers or branch employees related to online financial products and services and troubleshooting customer issues related to navigational instructions through the internet.
Our Online Customer Service Representatives (CSR):
• Quickly answer our online customer inquiries via the phone in a friendly and courteous manner
• Deliver exceptional service to our customers by going out of the way to please them
• Provide first call resolution while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
• Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
Learn more about Who We Are. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to view: https://www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PL1wnNCsFZfFVW7aXdtLBFvYrHynSOJcL0.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience in customer service, or offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Basic knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.Street Address
AL-Homewood: Min: $31,200 Mid: $32,500
AL-Homewood: 220 Wildwood Pkwy - Homewood, ALDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.