Explore your career possibilities here
Are you ready to start your career with unlimited opportunities for growth and development? Come join us at U.S. Bank, as a Contact Center Personal Banker! In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customer inquiries via the telephone. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, where customer service is our passion! Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Process and respond to U.S. Bank customer inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while answering every call with professionalism and accuracy. Successful bankers demonstrate a genuine interest in their customers and ask questions to resolve the customers concern while understanding how U. S. Bank can help meet their financial needs. Personal Bankers are able to present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the banking industry.
What we offer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 18 months of customer service related experience
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Proven time management skills / ability to multitask
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, articulately and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Bilingual English-Spanish speaking
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time