We are hiring for several upcoming training classes!
Our upcoming new hire class will start on Monday, August 19, 2019
Shifts that start at 12:30 p.m., or later, will earn an additional 10% on top of the base hourly rate. This increase will take effect after the training class.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in a customer service position
- Thorough knowledge of products, services, rates, terms, fees, applicable
regulations and systems and procedures
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be
assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Communication method(s) used: