At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our customers. Our Inbound Fraud department is the central unit that receives inbound calls from credit, debit, and corporate/government card customers related to suspicious and unauthorized activity.
No prior experience in banking or fraud is necessary. We offer comprehensive and ongoing training to ensure our Representatives are prepared to deliver efficient, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer service.
- Answering incoming calls and providing high quality support to our credit and debit card customers over the phones
- Performing a variety of tasks to prevent financial loss by blocking or placing security holds on accounts, placing lost/stolen statuses on debit and credit accounts and forwarding fraud and dispute information to the appropriate parties
- Initiating fraud claims and providing information on existing fraud and dispute claims
- Partnering with multiple departments to service fraud and dispute issues
- Documenting fraud alerts, building case files, and escalating fraud alerts to appropriate groups
Fraud Customer Service Representatives are scheduled to work five days per week, including every other weekend. Equitable days off are given during the week in which a weekend shift is worked. Day, evening and overnight schedules may be available. You could earn a 10% shift differential for qualifying shifts if 60% or more of the hours worked are between 4 p.m. – 8 p.m..
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Specific shifts available outside of training:
10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
12:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. - (qualifies for shift differential)
3:30 p.m. - midnight - (qualifies for shift differential)
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Life insurance programs for the employee and family
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Banking discounts
- 401K with company match and pension programs
- Casual attire
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.