At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We invest in our people, process and technology to create the ideal customer experience during every interaction. Our hiring and training standards ensure our Service Advisors are efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. We provide comprehensive ongoing training to ensure our Service Advisors are prepared to deliver an exceptional customer service experience. Our state-of-the-art technology provides information quickly and consistently to ensure our customers benefit from first call resolution resulting in higher quality and thought leadership scores for our staff. We encourage professional growth through a structured career path program and pride ourselves on the positive relationships we foster with each other and our customers.
Answering incoming calls and assisting customers with questions and concerns related to their credit card accounts.
- Properly diagnosing customer needs and proactively educating them about the features and benefits of credit card products and services.
- Effectively utilizing system applications to achieve desired outcome.
- Documenting required information via system applications.
- Retaining product and process knowledge.
Service Advisors are scheduled to work five days each week, including every other weekend, to include both Saturday and Sunday. Equitable days off are scheduled during the week in which a weekend shift is worked.
If hired, you must be able to attend six weeks of training from
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday and successfully complete required program testing. Once training is completed, student schedules can be accommodated.
Increase your compensation!
- Receive hourly pay increases for providing service on additional products
through our career path program.
- Earn 10% shift differential pay for shifts starting at 12:30 p.m.
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Life insurance programs for the employee and family
- Short and long term disability
- Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Banking discounts
- 401K with company match and pension programs
- Casual attire
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.