Fieldglass: Job Posting
· Candidates must be available for 2:00AM - 10:30AM shift, but then based on employees being hired and trained, they could move to the other shift they cover (11:30AM - 8PM).
· Requires airport badging.
· C2H, depending on performance.
· Max BR = $28.74, with some flexibility DOE.
KEY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACTIVITIES
· The Food Safety Coordinator enforces and monitors the compliance of established food safety and quality procedures to comply with regulatory, customer, and internal requirements. This position is to ensure food is received, stored, handled, and shipped following established standards.
· The Food Safety Coordinator is also responsible for performing internal food safety audits to make sure food safety is well maintained facility.
Shifts cover a 24-hour operation. Breaks and meal periods will be assigned according to number of hours worked in a shift.
· High school diploma required.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English.
· Attention to detail.
· Basic math skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
· Ability to create memos and e-mail information in a professional way.
· Planning and organizational skills required.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Understand weights and measures (scales).
The work is primarily indoors in a manufacturing environment. Employees must be able to work in cool area at 55 degrees, enter refrigerated areas to store food at 35 degrees, and work in a climate-controlled area of 38 degrees or less.
· Continuous standing and walking.
· Frequent repetitive motion, reaching and handling.
· Lifting and carrying carriers up to 53 lbs.
· Pushing and pulling up to 60 lbs.
· Conduct daily kitchen walk-thru assessments and report any food safety and quality discrepancies.
· Enforce good manufacturing practices and all food safety programs.
· Perform pre-operation inspections and validate cleaning doing ATP swabbing.
· Monitor activities conducted by front line activities e.g. knife sanitation, equipment sanitation, produce disinfection etc.
· Conduct specification checks of produced food items to confirm that they meet quality and weight requirements & match the gold standard.
· Conduct calibration/verification checks on all equipment at the nominated frequencies. Address any issues that are identified through corrective action.
· Participate actively with Food Safety Action Team to improve engagement of frontline employees.
· Create, review and update food safety documents as needed to ensure that they reflect current practice.
· Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work area.
· Maintain a positive and cooperative work environment with other department’s employees.
· Perform any other activities and administrative duties assigned.
· Verify food safety logs on each shift for accuracy, and document deviations in the food safety log deviation report. Issue corrections and corrective actions as appropriate.
· Conduct monthly food safety audits, document findings, open work orders, and follow up on corrective actions.
· Assist with food safety training of front line employees as needed.
· Collect environmental monitoring swabs and other microbiological samples for testing as required. Prepare and send samples for external laboratory analyses.
· Liaise with the service provider technicians i.e. pest control technician, sanitation technician and uniform technician to ensure adherence to the contracts.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour