Reports To: Store Management
Provide an exceptional customer experience and prioritize service both in actions and as an example to the store team. Partner with Store Brand Manager to make local and efficient decisions to maximize product receipt, placement, and replenishment while maintaining all product flow policies and procedures. Assist in driving sales, key metrics, profitability and loss prevention in the store.
Experience + Qualifications:
- Deeply understands and loves the Urban Outfitters customer + brand
- Able to connect to the Urban Outfitters customer through excellent service, business ownership, social media, and shared passions
- Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality and diversity
- Self-motivated, seeks out development and training opportunities
- Natural leader who aspires to lead and teach others
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Set an example of exceptional customer service, offering a personalized and engaging experience for the customer while always prioritizing service over tasks
- Demonstrate a positive, friendly demeanor to store team and customers, while maintaining a fast and efficient pace
- Able to coach and train Sales Associates on multiple skills, including the usage of customer resources such as the MPOS and UO Rewards
Communication + Collaboration
- Foster a culture of strong communication and teamwork to ensure a seamless balance of operational, visual, and training priorities
- Stay current on important Company information using Threads and store communication, and help ensure this information flows to Sales Associates as well
- Actively contribute in daily and store meetings, exhibiting awareness and attention to company initiatives and product knowledge
- Help drive sales through providing excellent customer service, strong business analysis, maintaining a high-energy pace, and helping with the execution of key operational tasks such as markdowns, replenishment strategies, Pack + Ship, and In Store Pick Up
- Accountable for all aspects of product flow including adherence to all merchandise receipt, transfer, and damage/job-out procedures
- Provide a seamless and efficient experience in all areas of the store, including Fitting Room interaction and all Register procedures
- Exhibits a deep understanding of Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, and all other Policy and Procedure
Merchandising + Display
- Able to coach team on important merchandise and product knowledge, sharing information about new and relevant product
- Help coach store team on promotions available both in-store as well as online, allowing every team member to provide the customer a seamless shopping experience
- Assist in merchandising and display projects as needed, while also maintaining Urban Outfitters’ visual and display standards
We’ll want to learn more about you, so look out for an invite to complete a video interview as part of our application process!
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
You can learn more about Urban Outfitters, our comprehensive benefits package and all URBN brands at http://www.urbn.com/ .