Velocity Aerospace Group provides aviation Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) services to a global base of commercial air transports, corporate business aircraft, regional airlines, and helicopters, operating FAA-certified repair stations in California and Florida that offer a broad range of test, repair, and overhaul services, including unique capabilities in avionics, accessories, electronic instrumentation, cockpit panel, and system repairs.
Velocity Aerospace - NMB
The customer service manager is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Develops and implements strategic sales plans to address customer requirements.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Assists sales in reviewing or performing market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and improve the inside sales function.
- Provides sales statistics to assist outside sale sand general manager to formulate policy in promoting sales.
- Coordinates liaison between sales and materials, quality and manufacturing management and other personnel.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of the department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within the organization to prepare or distribute manuals, product brochures and technical publications.
- Assists sales in preparing periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Assists sales and engineering with new product research, customer requirements and market trends.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Required Education and Experience
At least 4 year of customer service experience in commercial aviation, preferably with an FAA 145 repair station.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to summarize data and trends clearly
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Competency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Our benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Injury insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous 401(k) plan that matches 3.5 percent of the first 6 percent of eligible compensation you contribute.
- Tuition reimbursement
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted. No agencies please.
Velocity Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer