Were searching for a Staff Accountant to provide support to our senior level executives. You will be responsible for professionally interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers and vendors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. The ideal candidate will have a few years experience in general accounting. They should be well organized and be comfortable working in a small team environment. Lastly, this individual should be able to multi-task and help with any necessary meeting preparations.
- General Ledger maintenance
- A/P and A/R
- Assisting with Fixed Asset tracking
- Month and Quarter Close
- Assist with Budgets and forecasting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of post-graduate accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a full time 40-hour work week that includes an excellent compensation and benefit package.
Apply for immediate confidential consideration