Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Performs any or all cleaning and janitorial duties as listed:
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors and rugs
- Dust window sills and baseboards
- Clean windows, doors and blinds
- Empty trash cans and dispose of all cardboard
- Clean and stock bathrooms
- Clean and stock kitchen areas
- Clean tables in conference rooms
- Clean tables in break rooms
- Clean snow from entrances and sidewalks. Uses salt when necessary.
- Keep janitor’s room neat and orderly
- Orders supplies for restrooms, break rooms, and cleaning
- Assist in control of sanitation.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, and reach.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor