Job Summary: The General Manager (GM) is responsible for management of the entire store operation. The GM will lead the management team to ensure execution of organizational objectives, initiatives, and achievement of store and profit goals. Maximize store profitability through managing all controllable expenses, optimizing all revenue streams, and leading and developing a high performing team. Manages the fuel offer, where applicable. The GM is responsible for customer and associate satisfaction, brand standards, and profitability. The GM will select, develop and effectively lead a highly engaged team.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
2. Experience selecting, training, performance management of staff, sales building, labor allocation & scheduling, managing expenses
3. Experience coaching and developing team members through proper leadership skills
4. Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
5. Experience effectively implementing change and demonstrated results in execution
6. Leadership experience in a fast-paced retail, food service, or fuel environment preferred
7. Proven and consistently demonstrated skills in the following:
8. Ability to relocate as needed preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.