Job Summary: The Night Supervisor is responsible for the complete operations of the store when a more senior level manager is not present. This position will be scheduled primarily on 3rd shift to manage tasks that are typically reserved for nighttime shifts, occasionally position will be scheduled on 2nd shift based on business needs. This position will make appropriate recommendations to the store management team regarding any store concern or opportunity. Where applicable, this position will assist the management team with managing the fuel offer.
1. Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered. Respond to and resolve customer inquiries in a courteous and timely manner. Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and solicit customer feedback and input.
2. Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies and standards. Demonstrate knowledge of and follow Wawa’s Crisis Management procedures when necessary.
3. Provide direction, motivation, and coaching for associates during the shift.
4. Recognize associates and celebrate accomplishments.
5. Enforce Wawa’s cash handling and accountability processes and perform manager functions on register.
6. Administrate check-in of external and internal vendors according to corporate procedures.
7. Exhibit a working knowledge of store equipment and ensure facility and store conditions meet established standards.
1.Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
2.Excellent oral and written communication skills
3.Excellent customer service skills
4.Ability to work with little or no supervision
5.Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
6.Ability to defuse issues using de-escalation and problem solving techniques
7.Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
8.Excellent relationship building and leadership skills
9.Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally and grasping firmly
10.Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling and pushing
11.Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
12.Ability to learn and utilize the store’s technology
13.Must have reliable transportation
14.Must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this role
15.Ability to direct others and prioritize tasks
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.