At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Our Retail Agile Transformation team is looking for 3 Scaled Agile Coaches to scale our transformation within our PVSI organization. Responsibilities include:
- Establishing disciplined, effective Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, by instructing the team or teams in agile principles and practices.
- Effectively leverages and combines different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems in a manner that best supports scaled agile values and principles, as well as Wells Fargo Vision and Values.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Using domain knowledge, offers credible guidance to begin pipeline and team process, structure work, create value streams, and start/growth of scaling activities.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with multiple levels of managers, and steering committees with a focus on scaling agile within an organization or line of business.
- Helps leaders understand associated continuous delivery implications and the structure required to sufficiently support the software.
- Fosters maturation of agile mindset by asking powerful questions focusing on scaled program planning, scrum-of-scrums, identification of cross-program dependencies, scaled release planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery of work efforts.
- Objectively informs/assists leaders in a non-biased manner to consider highly complex and long-term implications of transformation to self-governing teams; uses a systems view in facilitating impediment removal at the team/program/value stream level.
- Provides strategic thought leadership during engagements on approaches to overcome impediments to accelerated delivery; skillfully facilitates conflict resolution with and between teams.
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration between teams to align program goals, deliver final products, and ensure leadership transparency to impediments and progress.
Other Desired Qualifications
8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
7+ years of leadership experience
5+ years as an active Agile Coach
3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment
- Proven experience coaching and guiding teams in understanding scaled agile principles and practices
- Demonstrated passion for training and teaching preferably with obtainment of SPC certification
- Ability to effectively partner with leaders, Scrum Teams (Teams), other Agile coaches, and individuals to achieve greater clarity and continuous improvement
- Ability to influence and lead without authority, including skill in establishing and maintaining a viable network of peers and influencers to continually grow insights, solution transformation impediments, and cultivate advocates
- Skill in motivating and uplifting team members using teaching/ mentoring skills; actively (and effectively) coaches in the moment
- Prior experience with team creation and team remediation
- Demonstrates to use sound coaching plans to address team and individual needs; embodies effective teaching/ mentoring / coaching skills, demonstrating ability to coach in the moment.
- Projects affinity towards continuous learning
- Ensures alignment with all policy and regulatory matters including use of the Wells Fargo agile framework
- Experience developing effective, and well-articulated, written and oral communications (we have a standard version of this requirement)
- Understands the technical and business side to optimize credibility with teams and managers
- Prior experience introducing scaled Agile in Fortune 100 / financial organization
- Knowledge of Financial industry regulatory requirements and limitations
- Agile Coaching certification from recognized industry entity
- One or more of these certifications: Certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), Certified SAFe®, Agilist (SA), PMI-ACP®, CSP-PO®, and CSP-SM®
Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $112,000 Mid: $160,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $134,400 Mid: $192,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $112,000 Mid: $160,000
CA-Oakland: Min: $134,400 Mid: $192,000
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-Oakland: 1901 Harrison St - Oakland, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2800 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.