At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Wells Fargo University Recruiting Team supports the hiring needs of Wells Fargo’s university programs. These programs hire over 1500 students into intern and full-time professional development programs each year which are sourced from over 50 undergraduate and MBA colleges and universities across the country. This role will lead the design and implementation of the university recruiting strategy for assigned programs across the Enterprise University Program footprint.
The campus recruiting environment is extremely fast paced and deadline focused. The successful candidate needs to thrive in an environment where work is performed quickly without sacrificing quality, accuracy, or customer service. The right candidate will be collaborative, client-oriented, have strong attention to detail and be focused on continuous process improvement. The successful candidate should be willing to work overtime during peak seasons.
Preferred Location (s): 301 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Partner with line of business stakeholders to formulate recruiting strategy, including school selection, diversity strategy, and line of business engagement/partnership.
- Coordinate efforts and partner with colleagues to achieve target hires and related goals.
- Consult with line of business (LOB) leaders and partners on campus recruiting trends and best practices.
- Define overall campus recruiting strategy for assigned schools and create individual school strategies to achieve target hires and diversity goals.
- Serves as the principal liaison between students, university organizations, faculty, and LOB team members in all aspects impacting the selection of qualified undergrad candidates.
- Build and manage recruiting partnerships with national student organizations, campus organizations, student leaders and university officials, including professors and career center professionals.
- Manage and execute full-life cycle recruiting process for all job requisitions for assigned program. This includes recruiting and screening qualified candidates.
- Represent the Wells Fargo Corporate and Investment Banking Undergrad Program at national diversity events, information sessions, and campus events providing students with information regarding career opportunities at Wells Fargo.
- Leverage and partner with project coordinator to organize all major recruiting events such as presentations, receptions, club events and interviews, ensuring flawless event planning and execution to brand Wells Fargo and attract top talent.
- Track and monitor recruiting metrics to measure ROI.
- Partner with other Wholesale Campus Recruiters to leverage candidate pool for needs nationwide.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to stay current with campus recruiting industry trends, developments and technologies
- Knowledge of the investment banking business and Wells Fargo Corporate and Investment Banking platform
4+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both; or 2+ years of direct experience with university recruiting programs
2+ years of experience in early talent or program hire recruiting
Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Ability to meet stringent deadlines
Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
Ability to effectively build relationships and interact with students or campus officials
Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.