At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Summary job description:
Responsible for supporting management in the day-to-day administration of customer service teams, as well as, responding to inquiries via the phone, written correspondence or via-email regarding more complex products/services/loans.
Duties may include:
- Shift: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday with rotational 7am-12pm Saturday (shift are subject to change based upon business needs)
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from home equity customers and placing outbound calls as needed
- Responsible for responding to escalated inquiries and complaints on the most complex products/services and/or from customers
- Resolves the most complex escalation items such as: research of customer issues, inquiries and complaints from customers and on-line transaction processing
- Providing one-on-one feedback, coaching and mentoring on performance, training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes
- Offering or recommending products based on customer needs
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound and/or outbound customer calls
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Provide information and assist in the feedback and formal education process of individuals on the team
- Actively providing feedback and recommendations to improve processes, policies, team performance, and customer satisfaction
- Acting as a back-up to a supervisor
- Conducting team meetings
- Reviewing daily reports including quality assurance and customer satisfaction
- Completing special projects as assigned
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
4+ years of customer contact experience to include 1+ year financial services
1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: coaching, providing direction or guidance, or project lead experience
Strong knowledge and understanding of bank policies, procedures, and systems
Experience in processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries/issues
Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
Knowledge and understanding of home equity or mortgage processes
Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
Experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
OR-Hillsboro: 10500 NE Walker Road - Hillsboro, OR
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.