Be a part of our family.
The people who work in our restaurants are the face of the brand. And the pride they take in their work can be seen in the smiling faces of the people they serve. Working as a Team Member means you’ll work in a fast-paced environment rich with opportunities to stand out for the quality work you do. In fact, most Team Leaders once worked as Team Members. In any case, each and every day you’ll be learning skills that will serve you well no matter where your career journey leads you.
- Assist in developing others for management
- Actively look for talent in the restaurant
- Perform at a high level in floor control and shift readiness
- Eager to assist the managers in training tasks
- Complete all task on time and maintains a high degree of understanding
- Take responsibility for all aspects of your job title and position
- Select a replacement for yourself
- Request to be considered for promotion
- Choose either to remain in your current role or be more to another role
- Earn the respect of the current Management Team
- Have you had any complaints from guests or team members concerning your disposition and/or behavior?
- Able to handle all guest complaints and employee concerns
- Assist in improving the overall operation and results of the restaurant
- Utilize your time effectively to complete assigned tasks
- Enforce all policies and procedures during you shift
- Make the right decisions when dealing with an unexpected operation situation
- Always “Ask for Assistance” when unsure of the correct answer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts