About the Team
You will be part of the Production team that produces multi-page Catalogs. You will work closely with our Merchants and Cross-functional partners, Editor and outside Vendors day-to-day.
About the Role
As the Production Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Producing Catalog spread layouts, placement of photography and copy utilizing style sheets and libraries.
- You will help ensure Seasonal Design Treatments are implemented consistently with each Catalog.
- Tracking incoming digital photography and organization of large volume imagery assets.
- Image retouching/cloning
- Supporting team Coordinators in helping make sure catalog changes are made, meeting milestone deadlines and preparing all files for print.
- Prepare necessary materials for presentation meetings.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Partner with a cross functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute your strategy
- Have the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with our people to get things done
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, far beyond what is in your job description
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We're excited about you because...
- You work well in a team and is able to collaborate and share your ideas.
- You are creative and have a strong production detail-sense.
- You are able to juggle multiple tasks, are organized and have strong verbal/written communication skills.
- You are flexible and able to work in a very deadline driven environment.
- 1-3 years experience in Production, in-house Creative Department or Agency
- 4+ years college degree (BA/BS)
Technical Competencies required:
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat
- BA in Graphic Communication or Fine Arts, with some related experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to new production software and systems
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.