About the Team
The Potterybarn.com production team is full of detail-oriented perfectionists who work to make sure all web assets are accurate and beautiful. We work closely with our merchant, site management and design partners on all launches. We meet once a week to review the week's goals and discuss new projects. Come join us!
About the Role
Assist in the preparation and organization of digital assets for the Pottery Barn eCommerce website.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Maintain complex content management system of all image updates
- Organize digital assets in preparation for scheduled Internet launches
- Crop and alter photos and images in Photoshop
- Create and maintain promotional thumbnails
- Utilize existing assets to create new images and configurations
- Work with merchants on corrections and updates to products for both daily builds and seasonal launches
- Work with outside vendors on our product images and monogramming functionality
- Work effectively and efficiently with the creative team and internal partners
- Participate in seasonal testing to maintain site accuracy and appearance
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We're excited about you because...
- 4-year bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, most importantly Excel
- Highly proficient in Mac OSX. Connecting to servers, organizing files, and sharing documents
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision-to enhance our customers' quality of life at home-extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
- Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Quarterly sample sales
- A business casual work environment
- A bike share program
- Time off to volunteer
- Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Company-sponsored walks and runs
- Healthy, organic options in the cafeteria and an awesome salad bar
- Discounts on nearby gyms and other local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.