- Interact and help customers through the ordering process in person and on the phone.
- Understand and follow all food safety practices.
- Clean dining and beverage area.
- Will train the right person with no experience but a great positive attitude and teamwork mindset.
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor; is willing to ask for help.
- Identifies and introduces new ideas and solutions to create efficiency in the operation.
- Represents the brand and department in a professional and polished manner at all times.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
APPLY IN PERSON BEGINNING THURSDAY JULY 18th 9am
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.25 to $12.00 /hour