Workpointe is a commercial furniture provider currently looking for an individual with project coordination experience. This individual will be responsible for coordinating the whole furniture order flow and assist in furniture projects as assigned.
- Serve as point of contact for small orders, inside sales, warranty, quotes and coordination
- Quote projects and small orders
- Support PM Staff with projects as requires
- Work closely with sales in the coordination of large account installations, quoting, and tracking project profitability
- Check drawings, orders and acknowledgments for accuracy
- Process complete and accurate orders
- Track orders and publish status reports
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Coordinate the production of installation drawings with design team and customer to ensure the functionality of the product as well as the accuracy of specifications
- Regularly participate in training on products and trends
- Direct installation team on project requirements, provide drawings and follow up on installations to confirm that product was installed per plan and punch list completed.
The qualified candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Commercial furniture and/or commercial design experience a plus.
- Strong customer service, professional presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Has the ability to manage a detail-oriented workflow, works well in an active and fast-paced environment and meets assigned deadlines consistently.
- Helpful attitude and is a team player
- Possess strong problem solving and resolutions skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-through
- Sets and achieves goals
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MSWord and Excel and databases
- CAP, Worksheet and CAD skills are a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules