Responsible for the financial review and planning functions related to the ZB Connect business and its Solutions and Programs businesses. Included in this portfolio is the enterprises Global Clinical Strategy organization and support of our patient journey application, mymobility with Apple watch. Primary role is to provide timely financial information and support for the business teams to make fact-based decisions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
•Support the global business case for mymobility requiring collaboration with all business units and International selling organizations
- Develop elegant sales reporting tools to substantiate Implant sales success on mymobility contracted customers
- Support the monthly financial review process
- Support the budget/projection process
- Provide business partner support for daily activities and special projects
- Maintain the systems that support the financial review/budget/projection process
- Support the management of capital projects and requests
Expected Areas of Competence
•Demonstrates strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- Demonstrates executive presence with ability to be key business partner.
- Demonstrates technical skills required to ensure revenue recognition is appropriate on monetized or cash mymobility contracts
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to details.
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to deliver results and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated characteristics of high potential for future development opportunities.
- Computer mastery; advanced Excel and novice Access required.
- Knowledge of information systems and their application to Finance.
•B.S. in accounting, finance or related field. MBA preferred. 3-5 years of experience required in finance or accounting. CPA/CMA preferred.
Up to 10%