Zimmer Biomet is seeking to retain the services of an Independent Sales Associate. Although Zimmer Biomet does not maintain job descriptions for individual performing services on Zimmer Biomet's behalf as independent contractors as it does for its employees, the responsibilities as a Zimmer Biomet Independent Sales Associate have been established by contract. Under this contractual arrangement, the Sales Associate is responsible for, among other things:
- Promoting, selling, marketing and servicing products produced and manufactured by Zimmer Biomet and sold and distributed by Zimmer Biomet within a specific business territory for the following specialized areas: Foot and Ankle. Anyone wishing to be considered should provide information detailing prior experience and established customer relationships in the specialized area of interest.
- Conducting business and providing services under the contractual agreement with Zimmer Biomet in accordance with Zimmer Biomet's Code of Business Conduct, Compliance Standards for Independent Distributors, and other compliance policies prescribing good business practices.
- Complying with all mandatory training requirements established by Zimmer Biomet including training in the areas of product information, operating room etiquette, universal precautions, blood borne pathogens, sterile field preservation, compliance with legal and ethical standards, and Zimmer Biomet's compliance program.
- Maintaining confidentiality of any confidential medical records or patient information to which he or she may gain access in performing services as a Zimmer Biomet independent sales representative.
- Operating in strict compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, ordinances, and other governmental requirements.
- Adhering to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, fair dealing, and ethical conduct in all dealings with Zimmer Biomet customers, including complying with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals.
- Not being (i) sanctioned within the meaning of Social Security Act Section 1128A or any amendments thereof; (ii) convicted of violating the federal Stark law, federal false claims act, federal anti-kickback statute, federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA") provisions, federal civil money penalties statute, or any similar federal or state laws; or (iii) debarred, excluded or suspended from participation in any federal or state health care program.
Territory will be Kansas City Metro.