This position supports the US based Product Management teams with day to day functions, as well as special projects and research.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and explore Zimmer Biomet competitors to obtain information for projects and reference charts.
- Design, construct, and update various product tracking databases.
- Macro market analysis to identify trends and development of materials for communication with team and upper management.
- Assist team members with daily task, clinical evidence plans and dossier development for key brands.
- Marketing Communications support for key brands with focus on product positioning and material refresh.
- Internal brand support for rationalization and new product launches.
- Provide end of the month reports outlining your work activities and project progression.
- Attend and assist in sales and surgeon training meetings, cadaver labs and field visits.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional/multi-disciplined teams including Product Management & Commercialization, Sales Administration, Market Communications, and Sales force representatives.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to deal independently with many issues at one time and prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge of Zimmer Biomet products helpful.
- Proficient with PC based systems, MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word), and Internet Explorer.
- Must be actively enrolled an academic program for the entire duration of the assignment.
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree with at least a junior level standing.
- Business Administration or Marketing majors preferred.
- GPA of 3.2+ preferred.
None; optional opportunities may be available.