As one of the world's leading food service retailer in 118 countries, McDonald's serving nearly 69 million people every day. According to a 2012 BBC report, McDonald's is the world's second largest private employer who are working for franchises. If you have the drive for working there, scroll down to learn more job information for your career.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at McDonald's:
Minimum age to work at McDonald's is 14 years old. People of all ages from those in their teens to people in their 80s can be employed at McDonald's.
Open 24 hours (Vary based upon location)
McDonald's Number of Stores:
McDonald's Number of Employees:
Job Types that McDonald's Offers:
Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Special assignment
Printable McDonald's Application Form:
Free Printable McDonald's Application Form
McDonald's Job Openings
You got passion and desire for jobs and McDonald's got opportunities and benefits to reward you. It’s perfectly match. McDonald's is always here to help job seekers unlock their full potential. Along with our independent owner/operators, McDonald's provides resources that help open the doors of opportunity for learning, training and advancement for employees as well as leaders. Just explore following job opportunities and find the one suites you best:
McDonald's Cashier Jobs, McDonald's Crew Jobs, McDonald's Store Manager Jobs, Crew member, cashier, Cook, Grill Cook, Prep Cook, Crew Trainer, Kitchen Manager, Shift Manager, Swing Manager, Customer Service, Restaurant Department Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Architect Manager, Business Technical Analyst, Engineering Manager, Financial Accounting and Reporting team Analyst, Enterprise Integration Architect, HR Supervisor, Human Resources Consultant, Technology / Digital Attorney, US Digital Manager, Product Optimization, U.S. Social Engagement Community Marketer
McDonald's Employee Benefits
McDonald's strives for perfection to recruit highly motivated people. In order to keep those hard working employees and make them smile, McDonald's offers various perks in addition to fat paycheck. High salaries, flexible schedules, comprehensive job training and investment opportunities are just a small part of what McDonald's can offer to show you’re a valued part of the team. More detailed benefits information is listed below:
- Meal discount and child care discount: McDonald's offers employees certain things on the menu as part of a free crew meal.
- Mobile phone discount
- Pay card
- Medical: If someone was hurt on the job, the occupation accident insurance would help to pay the employee while they were out of work. Also, McDonald's offers employee assistance help for anyone of the employees or their family members if they needed mental health care. This was also included with the health insurance for management.
- Dental plan: Eligible McDonald's employees are offered dental insurance.
- Vision supplement plan
- Profit sharing and savings plan (includes 401(k) feature)
- Potential For Cash Incentive (Bonus) plus MCDirect shares
- Credit union
- Financial planning services
- Vacation and paid holidays: For example, you can have 2 weeks vacation after a year of employment
- Employee and dependent life insurance: Good inexpensive insurance plan offers health vision and dental for a low fee each paycheck.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long term disability insurance: If someone was unable to work due to sickness or injury, the insurance would pay them base on what they were eligible to receive while they were out.
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Travel and business travel accident insurance
- Recognition programs and Sabbatical Program
- Company car program and Matching gifts program
- Auto and home insurance group discount program
- McDonald's Fitness Discount Program and Beyond work Internet discount program
- Term life insurance
- 401(k) plan is provided.
- Educational assistance: McDonald's has scholarship offers for college students.
- Adoption assistance
Advantages of Working at McDonald's
- Big name company
- Diversified job opportunities
- Good communication
- Great benefits, bonus, 401k
- Flexible schedule
- Always hiring, easy to get a job
- A great employee discount
- Evolving company culture
- Comprehensive job training
How to Save More at McDonald's
McDonald's regularly provides a variety of offers. Want to spend less to buy your favorite products? Look up the latest McDonald's Coupons on Couponbirds.
How to Apply at McDonald's
- Apply online: Visit mcdonalds.com/careers to log onto the McDonald's career page, browser from restaurant and corporate opportunities, complete the online application with your resume uploaded and wait for response.
- Apply offline: Download the printable form below and fill out the form to apply for the job in a MacDonald's near you if it has a hiring kiosk to process your application.
McDonald's Application Online
McDonald's Interview Tips
- Research the company and the position to be prepared for the questions.
- Be on time and turn your cellphone off before the interview.
- Watch what you wear.
- Pay attention to your manners. Sit up straight, make eye contact, then smile and relax.
- Try to speak clearly and confidently.
- Describe yourself with facts.
- Be positive and patient through the whole applying process.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions since the interview is a two-way street.
McDonald's Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Do you have any restaurant working experience?
- What would love to achieve from working here?
- Why do you feel you make a good employee?
- Can you describe a time where you acted as a leader?
McDonalds Crew Member
McDonald's Crew Member
McDonald's Crew Member - Closer
McDonald's Maintenance Worker
McDonalds Crew Member - Third Shift
McDonalds Crew Member & Managers
Overnight Team Member
Write a Comment