Taco Bell Facts
Taco Bell is an American chain of Mexican fast-food restaurants specializing in tacos, burritos, gorditas, quesadillas, and nachos. It now serves more than 2 billion customers each year with its restaurants mostly in the U.S., more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees. With the expansion of the restaurant, the demand for more talents excelled in food and service industry is increased than ever before. So if you have passion for working in Taco Bell, just explore the jobs below and apply for one you’d like to devote yourself to.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at Taco Bell:
Minimum age to work at Taco Bell is 16. Some Franchise, however, requires 18 years of age.
Taco Bell Hours:
Mon - Sat: 7:00am - 11:00pm (Vary by location)
Monday: 7:00am - 10:00pm
Taco Bell Number of Stores:
Taco Bell Number of Employees:
Job Types that Taco Bell Offers:
Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Printable Taco Bell Application Form:
YES, Free Printable Taco Bell Application Form
Taco Bell Job Openings
Taco Bell job opportunities can be generally divided into Corporate jobs and restaurant jobs. You may check the list below and explore positions provided. All the entry level and higher positions are opened for you to dig and apply for as long as you are qualified for.
Cashier, Cook, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Cleaner, Team Member, Assistant manager, Customer Service Associate, Team Trainer, Food Preparation Worker, Dishwasher, Restaurant General Manager, Shift Leader, Associate Financial Manager, Associate Manager, Area Manager, Food Safety Scientist, Administrative Assistant, Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Sales Representative
Taco Bell Employee Benefits
Grow and thrive in innovative ways, you are guaranteed to achieve in that way in Taco Bell. In addition to the invisible growth, you are given various tangible benefits package apart from competitive pay. Taco Bell is generous to provides its employees with following perks:
- Employee discount: Free meals for RGM and AGM.
- Taco Bell employees could enjoy three weeks’ paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Mobile Phone Discount: You will receive a 17% discount on the AT&T and Verizon bill.
- Taco Bell provides its employees with on-site child care, dry cleaning, banking, car wash/detailing benefits.
- In Taco Bell, there is a wellness center and the Glen Bell Scholarship Program and holiday/summer hours featuring half-day Fridays.
- You can also enjoy tuition reimbursement if you join into the Taco Bell group.
- You can get cash bonus every quarter.
- Dental insurance is provided (vary by location).
- You have access to excellent job training by experienced assistant manager through whom you could learn a lot and apply what you acquired to your daily job.
Advantages of Working at Taco Bell
- Big name company
- Diversified job opportunities
- Great benefits, bonus, 401k
- Always hiring, easy to get a job
- A great employee discount
- Evolving company culture
How to Apply at Taco Bell
- Apply online: Visit jobs.tacobell.com or tacobell.com/careers to land on the Taco Bell career page, choose between corporate jobs and restaurant jobs. Search job options by browsing job categories, keyword/zip code and requisition number and click on the state to see all jobs available, read application information and consent, upload your resume and cover letter to apply for the position suites you most.
- Apply offline: You can also Find Taco Bell store near you and see if it offers a hiring kiosk to process your application by downloading the Taco Bell job application and submitting it there.
Taco Bell Application Online
Taco Bell Interview Tips
- Do homework about Taco Bell like searching for the background information about the restaurant, memorizing the menu and thinking about the questions that the interviewer(s) may ask.
- Maintain correct body language: When you are answering questions, you can make an eye contact with the interviewer(s), use your hands while explaining and express your self in a clear, concise and effective way; Do not put your elbows on the table since it may show that your are a aggressive and defensive person.
- Pay attention to your dressings: Wear in a neat and clear way in light colors.
- Engage yourself in the conversation with the interviewer(s) because you are going to ask questions according to the questions given.
- Describe yourself in a concise and objective way. Any attempt to make a story to overstate your strength is unwise and will lead to failure in getting the job.
Taco Bell Interview Questions
- What hours are you available to work?
- Have you worked in the fast food business before?
- How would you deal with a customer that claims they had messed up their order?
- Why did you leave your last employer?
- What do you know about Taco Bell?
- What would you bring to the team?