White Castle Facts
White Castle is America’s first family-owned regional fast food hamburger restaurant chain based in Columbus, Ohio with more than 400 restaurants in 12 states serving nearly a century to a nation of Cravers. It began with a castle-shaped restaurant and five-cent small hamburgers referred to as sliders. Committed in food and service, White Castle is eager to recruiting more talents to join in its group and create memorable moments everyday for its customers and everyone in the big family.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Work at White Castle:
Minimum age to work at White Castle is 16 years old.
White Castle Hours:
Open 24 hours (Vary by location)
White Castle Number of Stores:
White Castle Number of Employees:
Job Types that White Castle Offers:
Full-time, Part-time, Hourly
Printable White Castle Application Form:
White Castle Job Openings
White Castle is never satisfied with the past fame, it casts eyes upon the brighter future. So it looks forward to employing more passionate people to its teams. Generally, job opportunities in White Castle can be categorized into three parts: Team Member is for entry level positions. Crew Manager is set for manager positions or if you have been instructed to apply for this role by the General Manager. The concrete job titles list as follows:
Team Member, Crew Member, Cashier, Cook, Restaurant Hourly/Manager, Customer Service Representative, Catering Coordinator, Team Leader, Food Service, Fast Food Worker, Manufacturing Plants, Senior Payroll Analyst, Operator, Sanitation Technician, Shift Supervisor, Home Office Team Member
White Castle Employee Benefits
You will received health insurance, 401k, and other related benefits if you were a full-time employee. Moreover, You will get free food while working and 10% off when not working and paid vacations and holidays. Performance bonus is shared depending on how well the company did that year. More detailed benefits package list as below:
- Health Insurance: There are three PPO plans and one High Deductible Health plan offered through Aon Hewitt’s Corporate Health Exchange.
- Direct Reimbursement dental and vision plan: Reimbursement for 100% of the first $200, then 50% of the next $1,600 and $1,000 annual maximum reimbursement per covered individual.
- Life insurance, disability coverage and voluntary coverage available for yourself, spouse and dependent children.
- White Castle 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Deferral Eligibility: First of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Match Eligibility: One year of service and 1,000 hours worked.
- White Castle matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the following 2%.
- Six-year incremental vesting.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Eligibility for the Ingram-White Castle Foundation Educational Scholarship.
- Employee Assistance Program – Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This program is set to help full-time employees and their family members to make a balance between work and life.
- A points-based rewards program and incentive contests for restaurant team members to input more money to their pocket.
Advantages of Working at White Castle
- Big name company
- Wonderful leadership
- Fast pace environment
- Friendly and solid team environment
- Future-focused job training and benefits package
- Meeting new people and learning new things daily
How to Save More at White Castle
White Castle regularly provides a variety of offers. Want to spend less to buy your favorite products? Look up the latest White Castle Coupons on Couponbirds.
How to Apply at White Castle
- Apply online: Visit careers.whitecastle.com/job-opportunities to reach the career page, choose from the job opportunities provided, identify yourself by filling out your personal information, select the location for which you would like to apply, fill out craver enlistment form, provide the names, addresses and phone numbers of former employers, positions occupied, time with each, and reason for leaving and apply for the job in White Castle.
- Apply offline: Find a White Castle store near you and see if it offers a hiring kiosk to process your application.
White Castle Application Online
White Castle Interview Tips
- Do homework about the restaurant. Practice the interview with your anticipated questions and well designed resume and cover letter or better with your previous employee’s recommendation.
- During the interview, answer questions in full sentences in a confident and positive way. Do not mention about the negative things like how you were unfairly treated by your form employees.
- Wear a smile and sit up in a proper way.
- Demonstrate yourself with facts but not made-up story. If you have any restaurant working experience, you’d better highlight that and show your advantages compared with other candidates.
White Castle Interview Questions
- How did you overcome the challenges that were presented to you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How would you deal with an irate customer?
- What was an example of ideal customer service?
- What are you expect to gain from our restaurant and what could you bring to this company?
White Castle Jobs
Quality Control Technician
Service Technician (2nd Shift)
Maintenance Mechanic (2nd Shift)
West Chester Township, OH
Assistant Production Supervisor
Write a Comment